How to Set JioTunes on Your Number
Reliance Jio is touted to offer caller tunes aka JioTunes of over four lakh songs across genres such as Bollywood, Regional, International, Instrumental, and Devotional.
How to set a Jio caller tune using MyJio app
You can choose a JioTune or Jio caller tune on your connection directly using the MyJio app on your smartphone.
The MyJio app is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
The Android app size is around 28MB, whereas the iOS version is available via Apple App Store at over 225MB size.
It is compatible with devices running at least Android 5.0 Lollipop or iOS 10.0. Once you’ve downloaded the latest version of the MyJio app,
you can follow the steps available below to set the caller tune.
- Select JioTunes option by pressing the hamburger icon from the top-left corner of the MyJio app and then tap the Songs tab.
- Search for your favourite JioTune or pick one from the listed songs. There are various titles from Bollywood, International, Regional, and Devotional genres to choose from.
- Now, tap the play button placed below the album art of the song to listen to the preview.
- Tap Set as JioTune button to select the tune.
Jio will notify you about the song you’ve selected as the caller tune once it’s set for your connection through a confirmation screen on the MyJio app.
You’ll also receive an SMS message confirming the activation of the caller tune service.
4 ways to activate your JioTunes
- Download MyJio app from Play Store/App Store. Open MyJio app and select ‘JioTunes‘ option. …
- Login to JioSaavn App to check out latest releases. Search and select a song of your choice to set as Jio Tune. …
- To explore JioTunes, SMS JT to 56789. …
- Press * to copy JioTune.