Poco F1 Android 10 Update Starts Rolling Out in India Along With MIUI 11, Users Report
Poco F1 has added February 2020 security patch through Android 10 update, as per the screenshots provided by users.
Poco F1 has started receiving the anticipated Android 10 update in India.
The latest update, which brings Xiaomi’s MIUI 11, comes several weeks after the Poco team initially tested Android 10 with beta testers and MI Pilot users.
The update didn’t reach all Poco F1 users up until now, though some users did mention its rollout on social media in January.
The Poco F1 was launched in the country back in August 2018 with MIUI 9.6 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The smartphone received Android Pie-based MIUI 10 in December 2018.
1. According to a forum post on MIUI Community forums, the Android 10 update for the Poco F1 brings MIUI 11
2. The forum post mentions that the new software update is rolling out in batches — initially for beta testers and Mi Pilot users.
3. However, user reports on social media highlight that the update is live even for the Poco F1 users who aren’t participating in the beta programme.
4. Multiple users on Twitter have provided screenshots showing the arrival of the latest update on their Poco F1 devices.
5. The screenshots suggest that the update comes along with the February 2020 Android security patch and is 1.9GB in size.
6. There is no mention of Android 10 in the changelog, though.