How to Recover Twitter Account
In the past, the deletion of a Twitter account was permanent and not only that but you will also be unable to use the email account that you have tied to your deleted Twitter account.
Now things in Twitter have slightly changed and you actually have a chance to recover your deleted account.
Also read “How to create Facebook page”
How to Recover Your Twitter Account Password
Forgetting your Twitter password is no big deal. You can either request Twitter to give you a temporary password,
which you can use to log in and subsequently change your password to a new one, or you can send yourself a password reset link via email or SMS message.
The only caveat is that the former option is only available on iOS devices.
Also read “How to multiply numbers in Excel”
When you try to log in from a device that supports this feature and fail to enter the right password, you will be given an option to sign in with a login code.
But if you don’t own a compatible device, you have to send yourself a password reset link via email or SMS.
To recover Twitter account password using this method, do the following:
Also read “How to Calculate Percentage in excel”
- Go to Twitter’s sign in page.
- Click on the password reset link.
- Enter your email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email or SMS message.
- Choose a new password and make sure not to lose it again.
Jobs Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
Whatsapp group ma jobs updates : Click Here
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline. Please note that Tweets, followers, likes, etc., may take a while to fully restore.
Also read “How to lock WhatsApp With Pattern”