How to lock WhatsApp With Pattern
In the last few years, WhatsApp has evolved as a most helpful and most widely used Instant Messaging app.
In the recent update of WhatsApp, they have given the provision to hide last seen, profile pic and status officially.
Also read “How to create Facebook page”
Lock WhatsApp With Pattern
- Install and open the AppLock application from the Google Play Store.
- Once opened, draw an unlock pattern for the application. And then add a security email account.
- Now under “General” category, search for WhatsApp and tap on it. …
- Once done, you will see, your WhatsApp now has a lock sign beside its name.
Features of the App:
1. Numeric Lock.
2. Pattern Lock.
3. Waiting time to relock.
4. Hide Pattern drawing.
How to lock WhatsApp With Pattern or Password
1. Open the ‘WhatsApp Lock’ and set up your password or pattern.
2. Enter the security question and the answer and take a back up of it.
3. Toggle the Status to ‘ON’.
Now your WhatsApp is secured with the password or the pattern you have just entered.
The developer says that “We have designed an efficient algorithm that consumes 7 times the lesser battery than other apps (approx)”.
This app also support the feature to lock the gallery with the same password or the pattern.
One the of the good feature of this app is that it asks for the security questions which you can answer at the time you forget the password or pattern.
There are few common security question such as your hometown, dad’s middle name and many more.
When you enter the answer and submit it, the lock whatsapp app shows you the option to email the question and the answer to yourself.
Also read “ITI Vadnagar Recruitment 2020”