How to Add a Link to Your Instagram Bio
Easy step by step
- Open your Instagram mobile app.
- Visit your profile by tapping the person icon on the bottom right.
- Tap “Edit Profile” at the top of the screen.
- Write a custom description in 150 characters or less.
- Add a brief link to your website in the form of yourdomain.com.
- Tha Add links to other profiles by tapping “@” followed by the profile’s handle.
- Add hashtags by tapping “#” followed by the hashtag you associate with.
- Tap “Done” to save your bio.
Note: The instructions above apply to the latest version of Instagram — 37.0 on iOS. You can also edit your bio on Instagram’s website by navigating to your profile and clicking “Edit Profile” next to your name
Also read “How to share Instagram link “
The other way is to find your Instagram profile URL from your phone. in this case,
- First open your Instagram app
- Login to your account
- Tap on three-line button on the top right
- Now, it shows you several options
- Hit“copy profile URL”
- Share it or paste it everywhere you tend
Also read “How to block whatsapp account”
Use a Link Service to Showoff Multiple Links
When Instagram first became popular with marketers, link services were widely used—then their popularity dipped. Now they’re back with more design capabilities and a smoother user experience.
You can choose from a few different formats. The classic link service looks something like Linktree, where you present followers with a list of clickable buttons.
The Workspace For Children uses Linktree to direct users to their latest blog posts, activities, and Amazon shop.
Choose a style and colorway that matches the aesthetic in your Instagram posts and stories. If users click through and find something that looks very different, they’ll lose trust in your brand.
The Good Quote uses a consistent color palette for their Instagram posts and Linktree page.
Alternatively, you can choose a service that looks more like a native Instagram experience. Instead of tapping on text buttons, users are presented with an Insta-style photo grid, as in the example below.
When they tap the photo from the post that originally caught their attention, the link service directs them to the relevant page on your website.
Some services, like Later’s Linkin.bio, include video links, photo carousels, and even Shopify integrations.
Just be aware that photo grids like this can be data killers. Check that your chosen link service works on a wide range of mobile devices and that all of the links are functional. In theory, the experience should be seamless.
Also read “How to use whatsapp from a computer”