How To Lock Your WhatsApp Chats
WhatsApp gives you an option to hide your chat without deleting it. This means you can keep your personal chats safe and read whenever you feel like.
This app might come in handy next time you’re out! It prevents you from sending drunken WhatsApp messages to your ex. And it keeps other nosy people from checking your messages 🙂
Also read “How to whatsapp chat backup”
WhatsApp chats are end-to-end encrypted. This means that your chats can be read only by you and the person you are chatting with, and nobody in between can read them.
But if you have an intruding roommate or live in a house full of relatives, chances are this encryption won’t be of much use to you because your phone can be physically accessed by them.
Also read “How to dark mode in whatsapp”
Locking WhatsApp Chat On iOS
Before you unlock your WhatsApp chats on iOS, it’s important to make sure that your phone is running WhatsApp version 2.19.20.
- First step is to go to the “settings” tab on WhatsApp on your iPhone and tap on “privacy”.
- Scroll down to screen lock and set the toggle on.
- Once you’ve set the toggle on, your touch ID on iPhone will get activated for WhatsApp. And in case you have a face ID, your face will unlock the WhatsApp chats.
Also read “How to Reset your Instagram password“
Locking WhatsApp Chat On Android
To enable Whatspp chat on Android, make sure your phone is running the WhatsApp version 2.19.221.
- First, go to WhatsApp “settings” on your Android smartphone.
- Then head to the “account” section and tap on “privacy”.
- Once you tap on privacy, scroll down to the last option i.e. fingerprint unlock.
- You then tap on the “fingerprint lock”, following which you will be asked to confirm whether you want to use your fingerprint sensor to lock/unlock WhatsApp with your registered finger on the sensor.
So, there you go! This is how you lock your WhatsApp Chats with fingerprint.
Also read “ITI Kukarmunda (Tapi) Recruitment 2020″