How to reset your facebook password
Facebook is undoubtedly the #1 Social networking website with over 1 billion users.
Facebook also said that they might cross 2 billion users anytime soon by the end of this user and is already spread among all the urban counties as well.
It is a great place for a hang out and to check what your friends and families have been doing recently.
Also read “How to Reset your Instagram password”
Easy step to step
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- TAP Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
Also read “How to dark mode in whatsapp”
Reset Facebook Password by Using Default Email
Every Facebook account is created either by using an existing email or phone number. So, if you let Facebook know the email account ID then Facebook can help you to reset the password.
Simply follow these steps and you should be able reset your Facebook password easily.
In the first part, we will show you how to reset Gmail password by using your Recovery email. It will only work if you have setup a recovery email before locking out.
If you have setup a recovery email then simply use these steps to reset your Gmail Password.
1. Open facebook.com from your computer or laptop using your default internet browser.
2. Click on “Forgot Password” located under the login field.
3. If you have failed to login multiple times then you should seeing the following screen and from there you can click on “Forgot Password” as well.
4. On the following page, you should be able to see your password retrieval options. Choose the first option in order to use the default password that you are using for your current email ID.
For example: If you have used Yahoo Mail to register your Facebook account then you can enter that email ID and choose the same password as your Yahoo account.
5. A pop message will appear that will ask you to continue and will ask permission to access your Yahoo Mail account. Simply continue with the process and finish the procedure.
Please note: You must be logged in with your current Yahoo account in order to finish this step.
Now, you can use the same password as your Yahoo account to login to Facebook account.