How to whatsapp call from laptop
But are you looking for ways on how to make WhatsApp video calls on your laptop or computer? If yes, then there are some third-party emulator which you can use to access the WhatsApp video calls feature on the web version of the platform.
How to make WhatsApp video calls on your laptop or computer: Here’s a step-by-step guide
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp app on your laptop or computer.
- Now install an Android emulator such as Bluestack, Nox player or YouWave on your Windows laptop.
- Launch the Android emulator and configure it by following on-screen instructions.
- Do make sure that you give the Android emulator access to your laptop’s webcam and mic.
- Now open the WhatsApp app via the Android emulator to access all the features present on a smartphone version of the app including WhatsApp video calls.
As mentioned above, since this is not an official way to make WhatsApp video calls on your laptop or computer, you have to make sure that you download a trusted and popular Android emulator for your Windows laptop or computer.
Jobs Updates on Telegram Channel:Click Here
How to make a call using WhatsApp on a Windows 10 Mobile phone
1. Launch WhatsApp from the App List on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.
2. Tap Calls or swipe right to view your call log.
4. Tap the contact you’d like to call (I chose my friend Mark) and WhatsApp will automatically dial them.
By connecting to Wi-Fi and using WhatsApp’s calling feature, you can place calls without using your phone minutes or data plan which can save you money when you’re roaming.
Also read “Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020”