How to cancel order on flipkart app
Sometime you have asked for something in Flipkart and then if you do not want to cancel the order, then this is the lesson learned in this post.
Canceling an order from Flipkart teaches you the simplest of them.And the reason why we need to cancel the order.
But we have to tell them, is that everything comes in the order cancellation process.
Also read “How to book train tickets using paytm”
Steps to cancel a Flipkart order online
Follow these steps to cancel an order on Flipkart online:
- Log in to your Flipkart account, and click on the ‘My Orders’ link to reach your account web page.
- Select the item that you want to cancel, and click on the ‘View Details’ link next to it.
- You will reach the detailed order page, where you will see a ‘Cancel’ link against every item in your order.
- Click on ‘Cancel’ link against the item that you want to cancel the order of.
- Indicate the reason for canceling the order, select the mode of your refund, and confirm your order cancellation.
- Once you have created your order cancellation request, your cancellation process starts
- You will get your refund within the period of time stipulated by the company
Also read “How to Use Paytm to Pay the Light Bill”
Also read “How to reorder watch faces on Watch”
Modes of refund after cancellation of a Flipkart order
Flipkart refunds your money via two different modes:
- They may add the amount to your Flipkart wallet, which you can use to make other purchases on the site. This is applicable only for sellers who have Flipkart Advantage.
- The second option is that they may refund the money back to your bank account, or mode of payment you used to pay for the order.
Also read “How to Update Software in iPhone”
You will be asked to choose your mode of refund while canceling the order. You should choose the mode of your preference, and cancel the order online.
Also read “How to repeat song or album on iOS 13”
Also read “How to Use a Mouse with iPad”