How to update android phone
Android phones with the latest updates and updates are already in the phone with good and new features.
Look for the phone to be updated on time, and we teach you to avoid updating the phone to some people.
Here’s why you need to learn how to update your Android phone
Updating your Android.
Also read “How to change pan name after marriage”
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it. Your phone will reboot.
Also read “How to change address in Passport”
Also read “How to Create a Group in Gmail”
Benefits of Android System Update (Android 9.0 Features)
Update your Android phone offers a lot of benefits, as shown below
Also read “How to apply for a job at Google”
- Adaptive battery and brightness.
- Intelligent prediction & Intuitive navigation.
- Multi-camera and Bluetooth connections support.
- Convenient Do Not Disturb mode.
- Daily view of the time spent on your phone.
- Set time limits for the apps you use.
- Features with High Dynamic Range (HDR) VP9 Profile 2.
- New gesture control interface with no back button and multitasking button.
Also read “How to apply for driving license”
How to Upgrade Android Version with OTA Updates
Also read “How to make a mailing list in gmail”
- Connect your Android phone to the Wi-Fi Network.
- Go to Settings .
- About device, then tap System Updates.
- Check for Updates.
- Update to download and install the latest Android version.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and upgrade to the new Android version when the installation completed.
Also read “How To Change Mobile Number in Gmail”
Also read “How to Apply for an SBI ATM Card”