Now licensed with the new government rule It has become very necessary. Here is a post for how to apply for a driving license, here’s how to learn it.
The new government rules are very rigid, so driving licenses are very important.
Also read “How to Apply for an SBI ATM Card”
Documents required for driving license
- Age Proof (any one of the below-given documents)
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- 10th Class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from any school for any class with date of birth printed on it
Also read “How to check bank balance in Axis Bank”
Also read “How to paytm money transfer”
Read informative RTO Articles at Acko.
Proof of address required for DL
Permanent proof of address (any one from the following):
- Aadhaar Card
- Self-owned house agreement
- Electricity bill (issued in applicants name)
- LIC bond
- Voters ID Card
- Ration card
Also read “How to change your Gmail password”
Current Proof of address (any one from the following):
- Rental agreement and electricity bill
- Rental agreement and LPG bill
Also read “How to Get Online Education”
Apply for DL online
- Applying for a driving license online is a simple process and involves only a few steps.
- Go to the official Sarathi website of the Road Transport & Highways Ministry.
- From the column named “Sarathi Services,” select “New Driving license.”
- You will be redirected to a new web page, which will have all the details about it.
- Read through the instructions and Download the form and fill all the required information.
How to apply for a DL in RTO or offline in India
The steps given below will help you understand how to apply for a driving license offline.
Also read “How to send money from google pay”
- The applicant has to obtain a Form 4 which is the application form for motor vehicle driving license in India.
- The form can be downloaded from the state transport website.
- Completely fill the application form and submit it with other documents like age proof and address proof at the RTO in the jurisdiction in which you live.
- Also, schedule a slot for driving license test at the RTO and pay the fee for taking the test
- Be present at your driving license test center on the specified time and date.
- Once you clear the test and you’re driving license will be awarded on the spot or will be sent to your registered address
- Also, if you are taking driving lessons from a driving school, the school will help you apply for a driving license
After submitting the form, an auto-generated Web Application Number will appear on screen.
Also read “How To Change Mobile Number in Gmail”
Things to do if you lost your Driving Licence:
- Go to the police station that has jurisdiction over the area where you lose your driving licence.
- Lodge a complaint and make sure you get a copy of the First Information Report (FIR).
- Visit the Notary office to get an affidavit on a stamped paper. The affidavit will act as a proof that you took an oath before the concerned officer that your licence is lost.
Also read “How to make Fixed Deposit in axis bank”