How to Cancel Order on Zomato
We all know that there are endless food delivery services in the market available currently.
Zomato is done and you have to cancel the order when eating out. Zomato who delivers a meal and has a very good meal.
But sometimes you have to cancel an order and learn how to do it.
Also read “How to send money from google pay”
Steps to Cancel your Order on Zomato
In order to cancel your order first open Zomato application on your smartphone.
1. Now click on the hamburger menu or the three horizontal lines.
2. Now tap on the customer service menu.
3. This will start a chat with the customer service executive.
4. Type “Cancel My Order”.
5. The customer executive will ask for a reason to provide him one.
6. The customer executive will confirm with the restaurant if it is possible to cancel your order. If yes, then your order will be cancelled instantly.
Cancel Order on Zomato
If you order the food online through the zomato android app you can pay their amount
by two payment method :
- Online (paytm,Debit card,credit card etc.)
- Cash on Delivery
if you want to cancel the order then :
- you can call the zomato customer care for canceling your order.
- otherwise you can cancel through the zomato android app
Also read “How to check bank balance in Axis Bank”
In order to make sure that your order is canceled. Try initiating the chat within the first 5 minutes.
It has been commonly seen in the food delivery business that there is no dedicated button to cancel an order.
Although, all of the good services like Zomato have it via different mediums.
I hope that the above solution must have solved your problem and will surely help you in case you have ordered food by mistake in the future on Zomato.
Also read “How to set up google pay app”