How to recover lost contacts from Android
How do you recover deleted contacts from Android phone? Find out the phone number that you have written down beforehand and then type in it into your mobile phone one by one?
Just discard this way and now you can complete the Android contacts recovery more easily.
Some people may accidentally delete their contacts from Android. How to get those important contacts back? When you deleted contacts from Android, they were not really gone,
but only marked as useless on your phone and could be overwritten by new data.
Therefore, you’d better stop using your phone after losing your contacts, to ensure a higher rate of recovery.
Now, let’s check how to recover your deleted contacts from Android with Android Contact Recovery.
This program allows you to restore lost contacts directly from Android, as well as pictures, messages and video.
To recover contacts on Android:
1. Log into your Google Account and go to Google Contacts.
2. On the left side panel, choose “More” – “Undo changes.”
3. In the pop-up window, click “Custom.”
4. Choose a time to go back to (Undo changes from…). You can set any date before the deletion of your contacts from the phone.
Also read “How to Update Your Mac’s Software”
Restore contacts from backups
1. Open your phone’s Settings app.
2. Tap Google.
3. Under “Services,” tap Restore contacts.
4. If you have multiple Google Accounts, to choose which account’s contacts to restore, tap From account.
5. Tap the phone with the contacts to copy.
6. If you don’t want to copy contacts from your SIM card or phone storage, turn off SIM card or Device storage.
7. Tap Restore, then wait until you see “Contacts restored.”
8. To avoid duplicates, your phone restores only contacts that it doesn’t already have.
Your restored contacts also sync to your current Google Account and other devices.
To restore contacts from other apps, like Outlook or WhatsApp, you’ll need to re-install those apps.
Also read “How to Restore Deleted Apps”