How to recover deleted photos from your iPhone: Quick, Easy & Safe
You’ve just hit delete on a group of photos that you meant to save or share. Your eyes widen, mouth goes dry, heart skips a beat.
They were the best photos you’ve ever taken, and that selfie was going to get thousands of likes.
Fear not – hope may not be lost! There are some methods, detailed on this page, which will allow you to find and retrieve your deleted iPhone photos.
Also read “How to Recover Deleted Files on Mac”
Great for iPhone data recovery with some disadvantages
1. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery has both paid and free versions, but the free version doesn’t offer many essential features.
2. EaseUS MobiSaver can’t always recover the lost data, and it’s quite complicated to retrieve data from iPhone.
3. With Leawo iOS and Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery, you can’t save the recovered file if you’re using the free version.
4. Wondershare Dr.Fone is large and takes comparatively more time than others.
5. Syncios doesn’t feature deep scanning which is a big problem.
how to view and restore deleted photos on your iPhone
1. Open the Photos app.
2. Scroll down to the ‘Recently Deleted‘ album.
3. The album will show all deleted photos from the last 30 days, as well as how many days remaining they have before being permanently deleted.
4. Tap ‘Select‘ then tap all the photos that you want to restore to the device.
Recover Pictures from Recently Deleted Folder (Within 30 Days)
After you have deleted photos, the first thing you need to do is to check the “Recently Deleted” folder.
For iOS version later than iOS 8, photos deleted will be still kept on your iPhone for 30 days in case you want to retrieve them later.
1. Open “Photos”, and tap on “Albums” to locate the folder of “Recently Deleted”.
2. Open it and search for the photos that you want to recover. Select the images and tap “Recover”.