How to Archive and Unarchive Emails in Gmail
Archive feature is the one of the greatest features for whom has 1k/2k emails in their inbox.
Sometimes its need to find the particular email. Itt seems to find sew in the grass.
Instead of deleting Emails, you can clear the Inbox in your Gmail Account by archiving emails.
Let us go ahead and take a look at how to archive emails in Gmail and what happens to archived emails.
Also read “How to upgrade to the new iPhone”
Archive Emails in Gmail
The quickest way to clear the inbox in Gmail is to simply delete all the emails from the Inbox.
However, this option cannot be used by most Gmail users as there will always be certain emails that you cannot afford to get rid of.
Gmail provides a solution to this problem by allowing users to Archive Emails, which simply moves the Emails from “Inbox” to “All Emails” Folder within Gmail.
Also read “How to Create Instagram Ads”
How to Unarchive Gmail
1. Log in to your Gmail account, click “More” under the “Inbox” heading, and then click “All Mail.”
2. Expand the “More” side-tab, and then select “All Mail” to activate All Mail view.
In All Mail view, you can see both the email messages in your inbox and those that are archived.
Email messages already in your inbox have the “Inbox” tag next to the subject line, thus allowing you to instantly determine archived messages from those that aren’t.
3. Right-click the archived email message that you want to unarchive.
4. Click “Move to Inbox” on the context menu to unarchive the email message.
Also read “How to install the iOS 13 public beta”
Unarchive Emails in Gmail
At any time, you can Unarchive all or selected Emails in Gmail by following the steps below.
1. Click on the More option in side menu and choose All Mail option.
2. Once you are in All Mails, select the emails that you want to unarchive and click on Move to Inbox button.
All the selected emails will be Unarchived and moved to the Inbox.
Archive Select Emails in Gmail
Follow the steps below to Archive selected Emails in your Gmail Account.
1. Log into your Gmail Account.
2. Select the email/emails that you want to archive.
3. Once the Emails are selected, click on the Archive icon located in the top menu bar.
4. On the pop-up, click on OK to confirm that you want to Archive selected Emails.