how to scan code on iphone
QR codes give you quick access to websites without having to type or remember a web address.
You can use the Camera app that’s built in to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to scan a QR code.
If you don’t know how to scan QR codes on your iPhone, iPad, or other iOS device, you’ve come to the right place.
Also read “How to cancel an Order on Flipkart”
How to scan a QR code
1. Open the Camera app from your device’s Home screen, Control Center, or Lock screen.
2. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the Camera app’s viewfinder.
3. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification.
4. Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
Also read “Intex IT 850U 16 W Speaker “
Scan a QR code on iPhone and iPad
1. Open up the camera app on your iPhone or iPad
2. Hold the device’s camera up to the QR code
3. No need to hit the shutter button, your iOS device will automatically recognize the QR code and provide you with an on-screen notification.
(Make sure you have mobile signal or you’re connected to Wi-Fi.)
4. Tap the notification to be taken to the destination of the QR code.
QR codes can include contact information, calendar events, website links, phone numbers, email addresses, Wi-Fi information, and more,
so they can be pretty handy, and it’s nice to have the built-in scanning feature available when you need it.
Also read “How to Create Instagram Ads”
how to scan a QR code when you run into one:
1. Open the Camera app on the iPhone or iPad.
2. Make sure you have adequate lighting so the camera can pick up the QR code.
3. Align the camera with the QR code.
Also read “Cosmic Byte CB-GK-10 Keyboard”
That’s all there is to it. From there, the camera will read the QR code and provide you with a notification to access whatever it contains