Take a screenshot on your Android mobile
You can take a picture of your phone or tablet’s screen. The image is called a screenshot.
After you capture your screen, you can view, edit, and share the image from your mobile device.
Take a screenshot
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- Your device will take a picture of the screen and save it.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see Screenshot capture .
How do I take a screenshot (picture of my computer screen) using Windows XP?
- Click on the window you would like to capture
2. Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Ctrl key and then pressing the Print Screen key.
The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard.
3. Click the Start button, located on the lower left-hand side of your desktop.
4. Click on All Programs.
5. click on Accessories
6. Click on Paint
7. In the paint window, hold down the Ctrl key and then press and release the V key. Your captured screenshot should then appear within the paint window.
8. To save the image, click on the File drop-down menu located in the upper left-hand side of the toolbar and click on Save As..
9. In the Save As window, browse to your desired save location, enter a filename on the File Name: field, and click Save to save your screensh
take screenshots in Windows 10
However, your PC computer has additional keyboard shortcuts you can use. These four Windows shortcuts enable you to:
- Capture your entire PC desktop
- Save your screen capture to your gallery
- Screenshot one active window
- Screenshot a specific portion of your screen
You can take a screenshot on just about any platform, and taking screenshots in Windows is no different.
It has a built-in option that works great for basic tasks, but many third-party programs offer more ease of use and features.
In this article I’ll show you a few different ways to take a screenshot in Windows 10.
To Take a Screenshot of Part of Your Screen
Press “Windows + Shift + S”. Your screen will appear grayed out and your mouse cursor will change.
Click and drag on your screen to select the part of your screen you want to capture.
A screenshot of the screen region you selected will be copied to your clipboard. You can paste it in any application by selecting Edit > Paste or pressing Ctrl + V, just as you’d paste a full-screen shortcut taken with the Print Screen key.
On older versions of Windows, this shortcut is part of Microsoft’s OneNote application.
With the Creators Update, Microsoft integrated this shortcut into Windows 10 itself.